ALROWAD is looking for a creative and innovative Project Manager who will be responsible to oversee the efficient flow of work for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects ensuring consistency with the ALROWAD strategy, commitments and goals.
Creative Project Manager tasks are maintaining good client relationships, monitoring project outcomes, analyzing project profitability, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan that are aligned with the ALROWAD’s vision, mission and values.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Serves as central communications link to all project stakeholders by providing timely generation and distribution of project information.
2. Ensures integration of all elements of a project, including hardware, software, and network components, are properly managed
3. Identify project risks and issues;
4. Manages the acquisition process to obtain goods and services required for the project, such as procurement planning, RFP preparation, source selection, and contract negotiation
5. Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
6. Define project tasks and resource requirements
7. Manage project resource allocation
8. Plan and schedule project timelines
9. Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
10. Implement quality assurance
11. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
12. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
13. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
14. Identifies opportunities for enhancements and refinements to standards and processes
15. Makes sure that project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
16. Project evaluations and assessment of results
Key Skills / Attributes Required:
1. 7+ years of cross functional business experience including one or more of the following: technical project management, data warehousing, IT solutions development, customer relationships. Experience with vendor management desirable.
2. 3+ years of direct project management experience on medium to large IT projects (6 or more people for 9 or more months) working within a defined project management methodology and standard practices
3. Solid written and verbal communication skills in customer settings and with internal senior management
4. Solid active listening, facilitation and presentation skills
5. Solid knowledge of IT software development life cycle methodologies and processes including Agile Development Methodologies
6. Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
7. Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
8. Ability to communicate complex technical concepts
9. Possess general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
10. Self-managed, highly motivated and has a strong drive for results
11. Skilled in managing a team and decision-making skills
12. Having influencing, leading and delegation skills
13. Having negotiation and conflict management skills
14. Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
15. Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
16. Proficient in project management software
1. Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or technical area, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Leadership and project management training are beneficial.
2. PMP certification or equivalent preferred