Al Rowad IT Solution company is planning to hire a C-level Executive in the field of ICT solutions business development. We are looking for an experienced and talented Sales Director who will play a critical role in developing the strategy for the development of business solutions to Al Rowad Customers in Dubai and Northern Emirates.
Sales Director Job Duties:
- Determining, planning for and continually growing up the revenues and gross-profit of Dubai branch in line with Al Rowad Strategy.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for sales team; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementation of annual business plans and consequently developing field sales action plans per month.
- Work on leveraging sales volume, sales pipeline, by creating new opportunities for new technology solution and new alliances with cutting edge partners.
- Design and implementation of the sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains Dubai office sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of his/her team by fully understanding of the company's products and solutions and attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in ICT professional societies.
- Maintain reporting on a weekly basis on the status and development on the main business tracks, and committing to monthly raising of key performance indicators.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BS/MS degree in Computer science or business administration or a related field
- Successful proven track as a sales Director, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated logic thinking, ability to communicate, presentation skills and influencing personality.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong sense of business and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Fluent in English & Arabic (written / spoken)